Wednesday 10 September 2008

Parrish visit

First rule of blogging, as I've just discovered:

Never spend a late night hour scrawling your next day's entry on scraps of paper while in bed, only to leave the most important scrap (containing all the key components of said update) on the floor when you leave the house the next day.

Lesson learned.

So my Weekly NFL Thoughts And Update Thingumy (I'm yet to decide on the proper title) will have to wait until tomorrow, which I'm sure the 'thousands' of you reading this (just you again Tony? Thanks anyway!) will be saddened to hear.

For now, here's my favourite play of the week. He's got some moves, has Roscoe Parrish.



He also plays in the same division as Miami. Argh!

2 comments:

Tony Dobson said...

Do you want to mention which university Roscoe Parrish went to and where he was born?

And as pointed out by Mike Carlson on Five, the attempted tackle on him by the Seattle TE was shocking.

Unknown said...

I read too Ben!